Friday 29 May 2009

football : MAN UNITED

Look into my eyes.. I’m off


grab from = http://www.thesun.co.uk





CRISTIANO RONALDO is set to throw Manchester United into turmoil and demand a move out of Old Trafford.

The stroppy star’s confrontational remarks after the Champions League final loss are certain to put him on a collision course with Alex Ferguson.

When asked if he would still be at the ]club next season, Ronaldo, 24, would only reply: “I’ve played many games under a lot of pressure. The future? We’ll see.”

Ron is aware he is a £50million target for Real Madrid, the club that desperately tried to lure him last summer.

But he added: “My future for now is the national team, we must win to be back on track in the World Cup qualifiers.

“I don’t want to talk about clubs, I want to rest, go on holidays because I’m very tired.”

But the Portuguese could not resist another dig at Ferguson and United’s tactics in their dismal 2-0 defeat to Barcelona in Rome.

He even claimed he did not know what position he would be playing in before the game.

Ronaldo said: “Ferguson did not tell me anything. Nothing.

“I didn’t realise I was to play as a striker. Against Arsenal in the semi second leg I played and played well but that is all.”

SunSport understands Ronaldo has become increasingly unhappy at United this season.

Sources close to him insist he feels that he has achieved everything he can with the Red Devils and feels now is the time to move on.

The winger has three years left to run on his £118,000-a-week deal.

But Florentino Perez, the favourite to be elected Real president, has vowed to buy ‘the best player in the world’.

have time? watch my business domain page

1 comment:

  1. yeah bagus la dia nk blah...
    dia dah sedar man u x seberape bgus..
    wahahah

    ReplyDelete